Gamemaster Application

If you think you could be a good addition to our staff team, and would like to work more in-depth with our community. Please post an application here.
NOTE: Please be aware, that we do not hire players under 16 years of age.
Kargoz
VIP
ingame_character: qwe

Gamemaster Application

Postby Kargoz » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:35 pm

1) Why are you applying for Gamemaster?
-I am applying for Gamemaster to make sure that everyone is happy while playing in our server. So, i can give them a hand if they have any problems or issues.
2) What is your first and last name and In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
-First Name: Ahmed
Last Name: Brini
In-game character name: Kargoz
3) How long have you currently been with us on Thorium? (Character time will be checked)
-I'm playing in Thorium-WoW server since 2015 (i have screenshot as a proof). My main character at this moment is Kargoz but i played in other characters before.
4) What is your timezone and country?
-Timezone: GMT+1
5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis and how much would you contribute daily as a Gamemaster?
-It depends on the day, but as a player i spend more than 9 hours. As a Gamemaster i'll spend like 10-12 hours a day maybe.
6) Have you ever been banned on Thorium if so what was the reason and how long was it for? *HACKING AND FARMING BANS WILL BE INSTANTLY DENIED*
-No, i played in this server since 2015 and i didn't get banned.
7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience if yes then state the servers and provide screenshots if available and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
-Yes, I have some previous Gamemaster experience because when i get bored i create a private server(not public)and there i can improve my skills with Trinity Core commands.
8) Briefly describe yourself within 200 or less words. (Please include your first name and last name, where you live (Country and City), your personal interest, gender and your age)
-Hello, my name is Ahmed Brini. I'm from Tunisia, Sfax. I'm currently 18 years old male. i am interested in video games, i spend all my day front of my computer. Moreover,I study in a high school and i'm a guy who loves helping others with their problems because i enjoy doing that job, it's really entertainment. I play World of Warcraft for like 5-6 years, it's my favourite game and i am not planning to quit it.
9) Which languages are you fluent in?
-Please state the language and your knowledge level EX:

English
Speaking-Good
Writing-Good
Reading-Good

Arabic
Speaking-Main language
Writing-Main language
Reading-Main language

WRITING AND READING ENGLISH MUST BE GOOD OR MAIN LANGUAGE

10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the Thorium WoW staff team?
Well, as a staff member i would like to help players with their problems/issues like Fixing bosses bugs etc... Because players will need an active Gamemaster and i am always online so i can give him a hand to solve his problem/issues. Also, i'd love to help the community and grow our server.

Problems Questionnaire

1) You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards a member of Staff or yourself., he then makes a ticket insulting you and threatening after recieving the mute, and keeps making tickets with more insults, what do you do?
-In that situation, i will contact a high rank gm and try to get a permession from him to ban the player. First, I will give him 1 day ban for breaking the rules, if he continue disrespecting i'll punish him for 3 days ban.
2) A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself because of laziness, he then keeps asking for items and when you say no he starts insulting you, how do you respond and what action would you take?
-I will explain to the player that is forbidden to giveaway free items, if he keeps on begging me I'll warn him from the first time, the second time will be a mute for 15 minutes, the third time will be a mute for 30 minutes. If he keeps on making tickets insulting me i will mute his account for long duration like 2 hours or more.
3) If a player tells you that a world boss is bugged and is evading all attacks and you don't know how to fix the issue due to not knowing alot of commands, what would you do?
-First of all, I'll see if there is any Gamemaster online that may give me the command or he will fix the issue by himself if there is no gm online except me, i will google the command and try to search for it as fast as i can to offer him a help and solve his problem.
4) If you catch someone hacking but you don't have evidence that the player hacked even though you caught him, what would you do?
-I will firstly put my eyes on him and check if the player is hacking, if so i will freeze him and then i will give him a ban for 1 day maximum if he continues hacking again i will ban his account for 3-4 days.
5) Your best friend joins the server and starts asking you for items and keeps asking, what do you do?
-To be honest, my friends/family don't love this game no one of them play it, but let's imagine my best friend joins the server and he starts asking me for items. I will warn him if he keeps on doing more tickets i will mute him for 30 minutes until he understand that giving free items will break the rules. However, there is no difference between a friend and a normal player as a GM.

Return to “Staff Recruitment”