Character locked

If you think you were wrongly banned and you can prove you are not guilty, please post an appeal here.
NOTE: Make sure you have read the rules before posting http://thoriumwow.net/index?page=rules
drakez
ingame_character: Wreckk

Character locked

Postby drakez » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:46 am

Hello there, i have an problem with my char. I just tried to log with my main character but it appears that it has been banned and i dont have any idea why or who did it . I used to play battlegrounds with Sofiee , Totallyagril and Treyman last night and i did nothing wrong i never used hack or anything like that . I have no idea why i am banned please take a look and tell me what is going on. Thank you.

My ingame name is Wreckk.
My Account name is Drakez.
I have no idea why or who banned me.

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Re: Character locked

Postby Fauxshaux » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09 am

drakez wrote:Hello there, i have an problem with my char. I just tried to log with my main character but it appears that it has been banned and i dont have any idea why or who did it . I used to play battlegrounds with Sofiee , Totallyagril and Treyman last night and i did nothing wrong i never used hack or anything like that . I have no idea why i am banned please take a look and tell me what is going on. Thank you.

My ingame name is Wreckk.
My Account name is Drakez.
I have no idea why or who banned me.

Greetings Drakez,

I am Co-Owner/Head Developer Fauxshaux,
The reason and duration you are banned for is 3 days and that is for honor farming in WSG.
I was given a report against you last night, along with evidence to show that you was one manning WSG.
Anything you'd like to add? PM Me.

Regards,
Fauxshaux
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"

drakez
ingame_character: Wreckk

Postby drakez » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:21 am

I want to PM you but i dont know how...

Junik
VIP
ingame_character: Junik

Postby Junik » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:21 pm

Reason why he was alone in WSG was because nobody else wanted to join in such low number. 4 people joined but only Wreckk entered,it's not like he was trying to farm it and it happened just once and he didn't know they're not comming in wsg,I was online yesterday and saw that conversation on world chat. It wasn't his fault,he just stayed in like every1 else would stay.

Sofiee
VIP

Postby Sofiee » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:09 am

Yeah i actually think he should be unbanned, 4 people qued for bgs but they didn't join. it isn't his fault, that they didn't join.
Pllayers shouldn't be forced to leave a bg if other people that ques doesn't join, it just makes no sense. I could understand if someone multiboxed and qued up with 4 characters. that would be more then right to give a ban for. but not when 4 online players que and only 1 joins.

But that's just my input on the situation.

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Postby Fauxshaux » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Okay,

I'm locking this topic as the situation has been corrected.

Thank you and regards,
Co-Owner & Head Developer,
Fauxshaux
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"

Return to “Ban Appeals”