Idea about new instance

If you have ideas that could benefit the server, Please post them here.
aaazmirecek
ingame_character: Sweetyy

Idea about new instance

Postby aaazmirecek » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:50 am

SO i got an idea. I dont know if its only my feelings but its boring farming Those mats (Murk Heads,Bbw Heads,Trial Emblems,Ancient Coins)
So what about make a new custom instance where we will dropping Boxes (New type of boxes where we should drop murk,bbw heads,ancient coins,trial emblems only)It should drop from elites and from bosses too, Like 2 boxes from elites and 5 from bosses (that new boxes will be soulbound and that drop chance that materials will drop should be 90% bcs that instance will be not easy i think it will be good if it will be like the Custom instance where dropping custom gems (Halls of Lightning) same Difficulty from that boxes we should drop 5-10 of each materials.) And again it will be not easy so we will need 5 man to group to kill it (something like Halls of Lightning). I think it will really help us and it will keep players group up and farm it.There will be more fun more peoples will stay online to do this instance.I was seeing some instances what should be good for that (For example Blackwing Lair,Sunwell Pleatue,Old hillsbraid foothils,Tempest Keep or The Botanica.) Well of course that are just examples.Last word will be on your selfs.It dont must be like i said.But that instance will be very good and very popular i think.SO please think about it.Thank you.
Your Sweetyy :)

lugerjevil

Re: Idea about new instance

Postby lugerjevil » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:03 am

good idea +1 but problem its that server need more player basicly

aaazmirecek

Postby aaazmirecek » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:39 am

Thats True.Maybe that instance bring more players who know...

aaazmirecek

Postby aaazmirecek » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:07 pm

Of course there we cant use any kinds of zerks.

Rue
Head GameMaster
ingame_character: Rue/Astral

Postby Rue » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:09 am

This could be a good idea, but I don't know how it'd pan out, as you need 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and 3 DPS. Half of the server is either Paladin, DK, or Druid. It could work, but I don't think you'd be able to use the Instance Finder tool provided. Just wait for other content releases.
I'm at a stalemate, If it can be implemented, I'll give my
+1
Cancer - Human Warlock
Astral - Night Elf Druid
Rue - Head GM

aaazmirecek

Postby aaazmirecek » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:01 pm

Very thanks. Well it should be something like HOL so i think paladin will be good healer and dk should be good tank bcs of extra 35% parry and if will need more heal there are some priests, sp druids what can heal and i saw there many warrior there are good tanks too with custom block gems.I will wait for more opinions but very thanks for your.

Return to “Community Ideas/Suggestions”