Website Lottery Idea

If you have ideas that could benefit the server, Please post them here.

Want this implemented?

Yes
88%
NO
13%

Total votes: 8

darksoke

Website Lottery Idea

Postby darksoke » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Well i just got this dumb idea so I said why not ask if you guys would like to see it implemented. So the idea sounds like this.

Once you login on the website you will see a a new button "Subscribe to this week lottery", weekly subscription will cost somewhere around 50 Vote Points or 1 Donation point both options will be available, and you can buy as many tickets you want. The more tickets you buy the more chances to win beware you can win once/account/week. Oh did i say win? Yeah here are the rewards.

• 1st Place - 3k of each main material, 3 Donation Tokens, 150 Vote Tokens
  • 2nd Place - 2k of each main material, 2 Donation Tokens, 100 Vote Tokens
  • 3rd Place - 1k of each main material, 1 Donation Tokens, 50 Vote Tokens

Winners will be announced every Monday, and if you are one of them you'll see a huge message in your Account Panel containing a code. This code is generated randomly and is bind to account that mean only the winner can redeem that code.

A new NPC will be added in mall, talk to him and he will ask for the code, once he validates the code he will give you the rewards and your code will become obsolete.

Problems
VIP
ingame_character: Problems

Re: Website Lottery Idea

Postby Problems » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:14 pm

This is a good idea, it will be very unbalanced tho since some people vote more then others and people uses thier votepoints ingame for other stuff. And those with alot of votepoints will most likely win most of the times.
And you should put a cap to the tickets u can buy per week if you implement it, and hold on to the though until we get a higher population.

aaazmirecek
ingame_character: Sweetyy

Postby aaazmirecek » Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:45 am

It sounds like a good idea, but i agree with problems.

darksoke

Postby darksoke » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:41 am

Eell yeah there will be a limit of 10 tickets/account

aaazmirecek
ingame_character: Sweetyy

Postby aaazmirecek » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:22 am

Okey.I think peoples will love it more if that price (frist place only will be good think) if it will be Donation points but thats just proposal.

Return to “Community Ideas/Suggestions”