My thoughts for class buffs/nerfs

Everything about classes, gear differences, broken spells everything that not belong to a report or suggestion can be posted in here.
obewanqt
VIP
ingame_character: Solemn

My thoughts for class buffs/nerfs

Postby obewanqt » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:24 pm

Some of my opinions are probably biased (most likely) but here is what I think should be buffed/nerfed on classes (some are excluded seeing as I don't see them often and this is also completely based off PvP and not PvE)
Warlock: I think our damage is overall fine right now with the exception of Immolation aura, It either needs to be disabled or the haste scaling should be lowered on it.
Death Knight: I agree with the recent nerfs but I think you overdid it, as their death coil/howling blast are only hitting 2ish million now. I think they should be hitting me for around 3-5m at the very least. Overall fine other than that in my opinion.
Rogue: The haste off thrown should be removed seeing as they get so much haste and their autos are really all of their damage and they dont really need to use spells other than those that increase their melee attack speed. Other than that they're perfectly fine.
Paladin: I think healing on paladin should be increased on flash of light, its horribly low right now making the paladin way too easy to kill.
Warrior: Same thing with thrown.
Priest: Fine.
Hunter: Arcane Shot and chimera need nerfs.
Druid: Lacerate should be nerfed more, either making it scale less with strength or something 'cause the ticks on it are still so high.
Mage: Mage damage is so low in my opinion they should be getting damage buffs.
SP Shaman: Needs major damage/healing buffs. They're basically useless.
No idea about AP shaman.
I'm obviously gonna be biased, everyone is these are just my opinions on what should be nerfed/buffed whatever, obviously I can't offer exact percentages they should be because... I'm dumb. Hello? I'm Solemn. Thanks for reading and I hope you take my post into consideration.

Edited because I saw a regular donor hunter damage hitting me for over 5m+ and sofiee for 7m+.
2nd edit: Everyone please post your opinions on what should be nerfed or buffed! I'm sure Frostie needs other opinions and feedback to make his job easier with class balance.

Sofiee
VIP

Re: My thoughts for class buffs/nerfs

Postby Sofiee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:31 pm

+1

I think you should probably talk to either the people that are pvping on the server a lot, or the other people that are playing the class that is gonna get "looked into". Because that would make the whole process go so much faster.

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Re: My thoughts for class buffs/nerfs

Postby Fauxshaux » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:13 am

Sofiee wrote:I think you should probably talk to either the people that are pvping on the server a lot, or the other people that are playing the class that is gonna get "looked into". Because that would make the whole process go so much faster.

We test every class to ensure that we are making the right changes when it comes to nerfing and/or buffing spells, talents or anything class related to ensure a more fair and equal playing field.

But when it comes to this, we have to take into consideration alot of factors which causes added extra issues, so PVE aspects of the game along side PVP aspects of the game, certain talents, general class spells, and so forth.
Point is, when the new update is released. PVP will be easier to keep under control as we are working on a massive stat squish across the board.

Regards,
Co-Owner/Head Developer,
Fauxshaux

Topic locked to prevent this turning into a flaming war over classes.
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"

Return to “Class Discussions”