Staff member report.

If you want to report a Player or a Gamemaster for breaking the rules, Please post here. Make sure you have some proof in order to make your report credible.
NOTE: Make sure you have read the rules before posting http://thoriumwow.net/index?page=rules
Xmiracle
ingame_character: Xmiracle

Re: Staff member report.

Postby Xmiracle » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Kriti83 wrote:Yeah, but the 2 involved gm's stated that i am againts the server rules, since i dont announced before all wb kills, so after champ, done an alt-tab, and reded again the rules, but i cant find the rule what stated that i need to do that, and got the 10 min mute.

No worries jaccy, Rules doesn't apply to staff just to normal members

Calypzo
Senior GameMaster
ingame_character: Facepalm

Postby Calypzo » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:01 am

Okey im sorry to xmiracle. I just have hard time to write becuse sometimes, My english is not so good. But im trying to write as good as possible and try to be better as a GM. So im sorry for this beeing alitle pesonal.

darksoke

Postby darksoke » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:25 pm

Kriti83 wrote:Yeah, but the 2 involved gm's stated that i am againts the server rules, since i dont announced before all wb kills, so after champ, done an alt-tab, and reded again the rules, but i cant find the rule what stated that i need to do that, and got the 10 min mute.

#16) Soloing world bosses and or not inviting all players who are present of the world boss is not allowed. If someone asks for an invite, you must invite them and conquer together.
- Sharing is caring and everyone on our realm should feel that they can achieve the rewards they want by teaming up. If caught, you will be given a warning and if caught again, all items will be removed from your inventory and/or be muted for 30 minutes.

this is more of a moral rule

Return to “Player/GM Reports”