Ban Appeal

If you think you were wrongly banned and you can prove you are not guilty, please post an appeal here.
NOTE: Make sure you have read the rules before posting http://thoriumwow.net/index?page=rules
Xll
ingame_character: Vll

Ban Appeal

Postby Xll » Thu May 04, 2017 4:17 am

Character- Squid
Account- Ominq

I was banned without warning today, im gonna say my side of the story. I was farming boxes probably 3 or 4 days ago on my mage in Icecrown mobs. The mobs don't give any xp for kills the only xp that you get is from the Killstreak reward which is only 30k. Faux was on while i was farming and talking about in world chat. I was saying that the mobs dont give any xp and i can farm as much boxes as i want cuz i wasnt 255 yet. So Faux bud in the convo and asked what was going on, and i told him to"port to me and see what i was doing", and he didnt reply but i knew he ported to me and saw what i was doing cuz i saw mobs dying randomly. I asked "is it okay that i farm boxes like this" and faux said "that it is fine, because it was part of the killstreak system" so he ported away and i still continued to talk about it in chat and do it, faux never stopped me and said that it was against the rules or exploiting. So i went to log on today and i was banned without warning. Not trying to be rude but i think that it is kinda bs that i wasnt given a warning or told that it was against the rules, even tho faux said it was fine that i did it and watched me do it, faux just saw me do it and went back to him plans for the day. so idk why i was banned even tho he said it was okay. Atleast give me a warning next time before ban so i dont come online and be pissed at the gms for banning me after one says its fine of what i was doing

and i dont know how banned me, was probably melon/keb who told cuz i showed him the spot.

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Re: Ban Appeal

Postby Fauxshaux » Thu May 04, 2017 9:50 am

Xll wrote:Character- Squid
Account- Ominq

I was banned without warning today, im gonna say my side of the story. I was farming boxes probably 3 or 4 days ago on my mage in Icecrown mobs. The mobs don't give any xp for kills the only xp that you get is from the Killstreak reward which is only 30k. Faux was on while i was farming and talking about in world chat. I was saying that the mobs dont give any xp and i can farm as much boxes as i want cuz i wasnt 255 yet. So Faux bud in the convo and asked what was going on, and i told him to"port to me and see what i was doing", and he didnt reply but i knew he ported to me and saw what i was doing cuz i saw mobs dying randomly. I asked "is it okay that i farm boxes like this" and faux said "that it is fine, because it was part of the killstreak system" so he ported away and i still continued to talk about it in chat and do it, faux never stopped me and said that it was against the rules or exploiting. So i went to log on today and i was banned without warning. Not trying to be rude but i think that it is kinda bs that i wasnt given a warning or told that it was against the rules, even tho faux said it was fine that i did it and watched me do it, faux just saw me do it and went back to him plans for the day. so idk why i was banned even tho he said it was okay. Atleast give me a warning next time before ban so i dont come online and be pissed at the gms for banning me after one says its fine of what i was doing

and i dont know how banned me, was probably melon/keb who told cuz i showed him the spot.

Greetings Ominq,

I'm going to explain why you was banned and what for.

The reason why you was banned was because I was told by another member of staff that a few people were abusing / exploiting our leveling system to gain an unfair advantage and to gain a mass amount of Old Gods Ancient Boxes. So I took the time to ban those said players that I was told and your name was one of them. If you feel that you was wrongly banned, then we can happily discuss this via PM.

Secondly, in regards to when I ported to you when you was farming ICC for kill-streaks, I do remember this event but I never EVER stated "Its fine". I have spoken to Dark and the rest of the team, regarding this matter and of course this exploit has now been fixed so its no longer abusable.

Regards and thank you,
Co-Owner & Head Developer,
Fauxshaux
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"

Return to “Ban Appeals”