ip adress

If you think you were wrongly banned and you can prove you are not guilty, please post an appeal here.
NOTE: Make sure you have read the rules before posting http://thoriumwow.net/index?page=rules
wille90
ingame_character: hustle

ip adress

Postby wille90 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:37 pm

hello i havent logged in since april on mu account logg in name wille90 and it was banned so i did and new account and that was banned so i apprently ip-banned and i dont know why?? so could you look in to my problem?

Calypzo
Initiate GameMaster
ingame_character: Facepalm

Re: ip adress

Postby Calypzo » Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:55 pm

Greetings Wille90.

I have searched up your account. And looks like you have a Permanetly ban. Doe to that maybe you have someone else on your network who have logged in to your account or his account and didn't follow our rules. If you have found the issue that cost your account. Please contact me here or my email or Discord. In future notice we will not remove your ban if you have eveidence that you didn't do anything to get that permanetly ban.

Regards // Snowflakee

wille90
ingame_character: hustle

Postby wille90 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Me and my brother played both on this server, so i asked him if he got banned from this server and he said yes. so then i asked what he did and the answer i got was i didnt do nothing lie maybe but, the thing that bother me most that i donated on this server so i got the best weps for my rogue and now i cant play it now when i have time :/

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Postby Fauxshaux » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:12 pm

wille90 wrote:Me and my brother played both on this server, so i asked him if he got banned from this server and he said yes. so then i asked what he did and the answer i got was i didnt do nothing lie maybe but, the thing that bother me most that i donated on this server so i got the best weps for my rogue and now i cant play it now when i have time :/

Greetings,

I shall investigate this and will get back to you.

Edit; You was banned for cursing and threatening the owner but I will unban your account as I believe every player deserves a second chance BUT if you are caught again, I will ban you permanently.

Regards,
Co-Owner and head developer,
Fauxshaux
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"

Return to “Ban Appeals”