Ban

aaazmirecek
ingame_character: Sweetyy

Ban

Postby aaazmirecek » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:35 am

SO can anyone tell me if i can play on another account/chars while i am get banned on my one account? .... One gm said i can other i cant.So how the fck...If will Co Owner want to i shouldnt play on other chars he will give me IP ban but he not.He gives me ban on one account.....

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Re: Ban

Postby Fauxshaux » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:03 am

aaazmirecek wrote:SO can anyone tell me if i can play on another account/chars while i am get banned on my one account? .... One gm said i can other i cant.So how the fck...If will Co Owner want to i shouldnt play on other chars he will give me IP ban but he not.He gives me ban on one account.....

I don't know why you are bringing me into this as I haven't banned anyone/nor you.

Secondly, please use the correct format when appealing your ban.

Regards,

Co-Owner & Head Developer,
Fauxshaux
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"

aaazmirecek

Postby aaazmirecek » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:32 am

Anyone gives me ban on my rogue.So i cant play on him.Its not IP ban so i dont care i will normally play on others acocunts.If taht Gm want to i shouldnt play on others he will give me IP ban.

aaazmirecek

Postby aaazmirecek » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:50 pm

I dont want get more days ban.I want play on your server.So please can anyone tell me if i can play there when i have ban on one of my account so if i can play on another accounts?? Some gms said me i can and some i cant.I really dont know.I had ban on same account like above 2 months and normal was playing on another and no one have problem with it.Calypzo said me i cant so i dont know.Please answer me anyone.

Calypzo
Advanced GameMaster
ingame_character: Facepalm

Postby Calypzo » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:04 pm

Well i think this is my resposibility. You was banned on your rogue. That means that you are the same person who actually break the rule. Secondly i think this is why you shouldn't be playing on any other characters while you are banned. You was punished for something you did. As accordenly you should be away from the server when you are banned. But instead you play on your (Other account) This is why i feel its so wrong to log in and play when you already are punished. Its like (nothing to do with this) But when a parrent say that you are grounded because you was breaking a rule in your house. Then suddenly you are sneaking out of the house anyways. This is almost the same. But maybe its only me who feel like you are doing wrong but anyways just see what the other GM's say about it.

Regards //Head Gamemaster Calypzo

Fauxshaux
Co-Owner
ingame_character: Fauxshaux

Postby Fauxshaux » Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:15 pm

This issue has been resolved.

Topic locked.

Regards,
Co-Owner & Head Developer,
Fauxshaux
"To ask why we fight... ... is to ask why the leaves fall. -Chen Stormstout"