Players under 18 years of age and Ex-staff members are instantly denied
Fired Gamemasters will not be re-hired but if you leave for some personal reasons you are more than welcome to re-apply.
Players are not allowed to comment on other player application, all comments will be removed
You are not allowed to ask staff members to review your application - Results in your application being rejected.
We are going to review every application when we are going to hire.
If you have a concern about creating your application feel free to ask one of the following ranked members: Owner, Co-Owner and Staff Manager
Applications can only be approved by the following ranked members: Owner and Co-Owner
Applications can only be denied by the following ranked members: Owner, Co-Owner, Staff Manager
1) Why are you applying for Gamemaster?
2) What is your first and last name and In-game character names [Names that players would most know you by]?
3) How long have you currently been with us on Thorium? (Character time will be checked)
4) What is your timezone and country?
5) How many hours do you spend In-game on a day to day basis and how much would you contribute daily as a Gamemaster?
6) Have you ever been banned on Thorium if so what was the reason and how long was it for? *HACKING AND FARMING BANS WILL BE INSTANTLY DENIED*
7) Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience if yes then state the servers and provide screenshots if available and how fluent are you with Trinity Core commands?
8) Briefly describe yourself within 200 or less words. (Please include your first name and last name, where you live (Country and City), your personal interest, gender and your age)
WRITING AND READING ENGLISH MUST BE GOOD OR MAIN LANGUAGE
10) Why do you feel that you would be a good addition to the Thorium WoW staff team?
1) You have muted a player for being disrespectful towards a member of Staff or yourself., he then makes a ticket insulting you and threatening after recieving the mute, and keeps making tickets with more insults, what do you do?
2) A Player makes a ticket asking you to give him items because he is unable to get them himself because of laziness, he then keeps asking for items and when you say no he starts insulting you, how do you respond and what action would you take?
3) If a player tells you that a world boss is bugged and is evading all attacks and you don't know how to fix the issue due to not knowing alot of commands, what would you do?
4) If you catch someone hacking but you don't have evidence that the player hacked even though you caught him, what would you do?
5) Your best friend joins the server and starts asking you for items and keeps asking, what do you do?