Thorium WoW need your help ! urgent announcement!

Keep up-to-date with what's going on our realms and website
darksoke

Thorium WoW need your help ! urgent announcement!

Postby darksoke » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:10 am

Guys we never asked for this but Thorium WoW got into a serious problem today, a player named Powerglove reclaimed all his donations worth 300$, because he opened a case from a bank account there is no way for us to win this case and we can't even refund the money so paypal is going to charge us another 320$ (They are charging 20$/Transactions, naming it a fee for solving the case) that mean we are going to be in a huge hole , a hole that i can't afford to pay from my pocket anymore and that would be 420$+.

Due to the low amount of donations in past 3 months server balance went down to less than 500$ so the account will get a negative balance that mean I will not be able to pay the host anymore.

The due date is 17 JULY if we can't reach the desired amount of money until that date I'm afraid that the worst is gonna come. The end of Thorium WoW.

So guys if you want to help the server survive help us reach that amount. I'll post the proof of that reclaims later on here so everyone can see what happened.

Note: Powerglove haven't told us anything, he just reclaimed without giving any single clue.

As i promised here's a part of the reclaims 7/16

"We are going to fight every day until the due date even ask our host provider to give us few more days if needed, we will fight to keep the server alive but we need you guys to bring as many players as possible to the server, we are going to make the gaming environment more user friendly in fact we already working on a little update. Don't loose hope guys cause we won't." - Darksoke

UPDATE

Well as i've been aware we lost all the cases and paypal charged us a total of 240$ and there are 4 more cases that need to be closed by tomorrow and that's an extra 80$ now our balance look like this

As i said in order to keep the server alive we have to get the 320$ that were debited from the balance and 100$ more to cover the monthly costs for the server so for that i'm launching a desperate call and a new offer.

Donate 150$ and receive the following
-Vip Rank
-A permanent berserk potion will be given to you (account bound)
-10@ offsets(Giving you the possibility to complete the quests and get the twice the same item)

Donate 250$ and receive the following
-Vip Rank
-Full Donator set including armor,weapons,offset
-A permanent berserk potion will be given to you (account bound)
-We are going to name a custom item in game as you wish(NO! racism or rude names)

Life Saver offer, donate 400$
-Vip Rank
-Full Donator set including armor,weapons,offset (The 10@ offsets including bags) on 2 characters
-A permanent berserk potion(speed+damage or haste+damage, your choice) will be given to you (account bound)
-We are going to name a custom item in game as you wish(NO! racism or rude names)
-We are going to create a quest chain were you will be the hero or the villain (your choice)
-We are going to create a World Boss with your name

Kanackstyle
ingame_character: Cekio

Re: Thorium WoW need your help ! urgent announcement!

Postby Kanackstyle » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:53 pm

Thats not how it should end now thats some bullshit dude

Kanackstyle

Postby Kanackstyle » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:54 pm

we cant afford 420 euro thats not how it works actually

darksoke

Postby darksoke » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:37 pm

We are going to fight every day until the due date even ask our host provider to give us few more days if needed, we will fight to keep the server alive but we need you guys to bring as many players as possible to the server, we are going to make the gaming environment more user friendly in fact we already working on a little update. Don't loose hope guys cause we won't.

Kanackstyle

Postby Kanackstyle » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:19 pm

thats some great informations Dark :) :D

darksoke

Postby darksoke » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:55 pm

Yeah i'm not going to let a 3 years project die just because someone done such thing witouth telling us, if he reclaimed ok he should have asked for a refund but now i have to pay extra 320$ for basically nothing.

kiriton33

Postby kiriton33 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:44 pm

why not starting again double pay event for more donations?

darksoke

Postby darksoke » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:50 pm

it is already

kiriton33

Postby kiriton33 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

mhm next idea is Youtube Promotion?

darksoke

Postby darksoke » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:56 pm

sadly with all YT events it look like there's nobody who can create a lovely promo for us

Return to “General Announcements”